Raquel wanted to learn how to make this look come to life. Here is a step by step guide on how to replicate this stunning dramatic evening eye she is wearing:
- Begin by priming your face and eyes with an application of your foundation shade. Raquel is wearing a blend of Toni and Alicia loose mineral foundation mixed into Rose Daily Moisturizer that is applied to her face and eyes.
- In the inner corner of the eye, apply ultra matte #110 Tierra Light with versatile powder #61m Semi-Matte White overlaid.
- On the outer corner of the lid and contour area, apply ultra matte #112 Tierra Dark. On top of the #112, apply versatile powder #53 Cocoa.
- Apply a touch of versatile powder #75 Mamba above the iris of the eye, and apply versatile powder #42 Khaki across lid.
- Use Black cream to powder on the top and bottom lid as a liner. Also apply the black lightly to the brows. With an angled liner brush, apply versatile powder #89 Mermaid overlaid on the bottom lid as a dry liner application.
- Finish up with a highlight of versatile powder #61m semi-matte white under brow. To top off this beautiful look, Raquel is wearing a touch of #15 Rustic Rose blush on her cheeks and Vegan Lip Glaze #164 Petticoat on her lips.