Packaging, Labeling, and Supplies Resources
Custom Labels & Printing Services
Onlinelabels.com can create custom labels for your cosmetics packaging. They also have a wide range of blank label sheets in different sizes and finishes that you can design and print out yourself if you prefer.
Boxes for your Makeup Products:
McKenzie Crest Inc.
2053 Laura Street
Springfield, OR 97477
p – 877.300.2405 x113
f – 541.736.7434
Pricing for Custom Printed Small or Mid-Size Boxes
Packaging printed 4/0 on 15pt C1S board, die-cut, folded and glued.
Custom box sizes require a one-time die fee of $70
No plate, film or any other charges
Free Color Matching; no extra charge. Simply send a printed sample of your colors
Empty Cosmetic Packaging:
- 5, 10, 20, and 30 clear and black jars: www.qosmedix.com
- synthetic hair kabuki, blush, and shadow brushes: www.qosmedix.com
- 10, 20, and 40 gram clear with black or platinum tops and reclosable sifter: www.sks-bottle.com
- skincare jars: www.essentialsupplies.com
Cosmetic Bulk Bases:
www.ecosevi.com provides the following wholesale products:
- Uncolored Cream Foundation Base
- Uncolored Lipgloss Base
- Uncolored Lipstick Base